JCPenney Meevo login is an online portal designed for JCP employees and its customers. Meevo or JCPenney Associate Kiosk is an on-the-go web portal accessible primarily on mobile phones, but also on your PCs and desktops, saving you time and increasing efficiency.
How to login to JCP Meevo?
JCP Meevo Login Details for employees:
To login to JCP Meevo, you need to follow the steps below:
- Visit the official JCPenny website.
- You will be redirected to the page of their employees where you have to click on the first tab ‘Associate Kiosk@Home’.
- Once you click on it, you will get the login page that will ask for your username and password.
- Enter the login details and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- You also have an option to ‘change your password or reset your password’ on the left side of the login page.
Meevo Sign in details for customers:
The login procedure for JCPenny’s customers is the same as above, but the company will provide specific meeva login details.
Meevo Password Recovery Help:
If you have forgotten your password or are having trouble logging into my Meevo login portal, please do the following:
- Step 1, Click here to go to their official website and click on ‘Associate Kiosk@Home Password Reset (OR) you can also click this link directly.
- You will be redirected to the Forgot Password page.
- Enter your employee ID in the appropriate input bar and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- You will be directed to the next page where you must answer security questions. If you have not set up security questions, please contact 1-800-870-1111. Answer all 3 security questions and click ‘Check Answers’.
- Once the page has been validated, you will be redirected to the ‘Agree to Terms’ page. Check the ‘I agree’ button and click ‘Continue’.
- You will be prompted to ‘Change password’. Enter your new password and confirm the password in the appropriate input field.
- Visit the website again and log in again with your new password.
Benefits of JCP Meevo Login
There are several benefits associated with this one-stop portal:
- It provides a comprehensive and centralized forum for its employees where they get all relevant information and updates about the company, specific services, jobs and careers, excellent customer service with information about their representatives, contact numbers and much more.
- It saves time because it integrates all functionalities in one platform and is accessible from any device that has access to the internet.
- There are possibilities to request days off and to plan holidays.
Staff Resources at the JCP Kiosk
The employees have access to various resources:
- It enables employees to control and plan their working hours and schedules. It also helps them to exchange shifts with other employees.
- Receive pay check updates and get answers to pay slip questions. The employees can print their pay slips or W2 copies.
- Password recovery options for better security.
- Get information on payroll, health benefits, information, news and the latest company updates and company policies.
- Updates on rewards and recognition of JCPenney employees.
- JCP Meevo sign in provides policies and procedures for employee termination disputes. They have a new and improved program with new arbitration rules, better and clearer communication methods to make the process more efficient, time-saving and cost-effective.
- The active JCP employees use this platform to receive electronic W2 forms. You can consent to receive your forms and withdraw your consent at any time. To start this process, you need to visit the portal and follow the given instructions. You can also request a reissue of last year’s or last year’s W2 forms.
- Employees have access to employment and income verification forms so they don’t have to physically visit the center for the process, saving time.
- This portal has a FAQ tab that can answer more questions and provide more information about the company and other related facts.
- JCP Meevo / Associate Kiosk also allows former employees to access the portal by following the simple steps listed in the portal. However, this access is only granted to employees 18 months after the termination date.
Customer Service Information
You can contact 1-888-890-8900 for questions regarding all types of benefits, leave or shift changes, 401K or retirement-related information, health insurance, and more.
Benefits Center representatives are available Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM Central Time.
You can also contact W2 Online Support for W2 related information at 1-800-567-9248.
How to Activate a JCP Associate Card?
The JCP kiosk offers a discount card to both full-time and part-time JCP employees. This gives them a cost advantage for online and physical in-store purchases.
Now the card needs an activation if you buy it in the JCP store. Follow the steps below to activate your card and log in for access:
(Note: You must have your Employee ID and Positive Identification on hand)
Step 1: Log in to JCPenny Kiosk.
Step 2: Select the main menu and find the ‘self-service’ tab. Below is a drop-down list of submenus. Scroll further to the ‘Activate discount card’ tab.
Step 3: Fill in your details as requested. When you are ready, you can activate your discount card.
Meevo 2 Login Support
Having trouble logging into your Meevo 2 login Dashboard?
Your customer’s login information can be found in your Millennium Systems International onboarding email.
Meevo 2 Login Supports Hours
- Monday-Friday: 8 AM-8 PM EST
- Saturday: 9 AM-5:30 PM EST
Frequently Asked Questions of JCP Meevo Login (FAQs)
What is JCP Meevo Login?
JCP Meevo is the on-stop online employee portal for JCP Associates.
Who can use JCP Meevo?
The JCP Meevo is a restrictive portal that can only be accessed by its employees and its collaborators.
What should I do if I have lost your password?
You have a password recovery or forgot password option where you can go in and fill in the credentials as requested and recover your password. For more information, visit the Meevo Password Recovery Help in this article.