How to access JCPenney Kiosk to make your work space experiences more convenient
JCPenney Kiosk is a website designed by JCPenney Company. It is specifically designed for the employees of JCP Kiosk. Jtime is an employee management system. With the help of this Associate Kiosk, the life of employees has become easy.
To avoid the hassle, JCPenney Kiosk has become a key to an employee’s life.
When we say easy, it means that the JCPenney Kiosk deals with and addresses many concerns of an employee.
For instance, JCPenney Kiosk helps an employee with his:
Leave of absence.
JCPenney kiosk JTime Employee Login:
Follow this step by step guide to access your JCPAssociates Kiosk login:
- With the help of any computer system and any device, open jcpassociates.com
- You will get to see a lot of options from arbitration of employment disputes to associate recognition
- Choose Associate Kiosk @ Home from the given options
- After clicking it, you will be redirected to the login page (JCPenney Information Security)
- Enter your user name and password
- Click “login”
- Use “clear” to rewrite your user ID and password
- After login, you will be directly taken to the dashboard of Kiosk
- As an employee, you can check paystubs, jtime, and anything regarding your leave and other details
Former Associate Kiosk:
What is interesting about the JCP associate kiosk is that the former employees of the associate kiosk JCP can also access this website. Even if it has a certain limit of 18 months after the date of termination.
Step by step guide to access former associate kiosk:
- jcp associate website is the key to it all
- Choose and click Former Associate Kiosk
- Enter your user ID and password
User ID must be 9 digits strong. And the password has to be 11 digits long. The password consists of capitalized JCP, birth month (2 digits), birth year (2 digits), with last four digits of SSN that is your social security number.
10 is the birth month
98 is the two-digit of birth year
4567 is your SSN
Ex JCPenney jtime employee login can use this portal to print paystub or to get W-2 or W-2C forms of JCPenney.
How to get a print of a paystub:
- After login in your account, click “My Money”
- On the left, click “Pay”
- Find the check you want to view by clicking anywhere on that line
How to print a copy of W2
- After your login, click “view W-2/W-2C forms”
- Click anywhere on the line with tax year
- If you are in need of a different year, click on “View a Different Tax Year”
JCPenney Benefits Center:
Call on 1-888-890-8900 from Monday to Friday 8 AM – 8 PM Central Time.
JCPenney benefit center is beneficial in addressing employees’ core questions about:
- Healthcare benefits
- Pension or retirement benefits
- Time-off benefits
- Benefits eligibility
And many more questions of employees’ are addressed and answered.
And many more questions about employees are addressed and answered.
W-2 Support Line:
Call on the support line 1-800-567-9248
- You can request for the reissue of your W-2 documents up to seven years ago (which can arrive by mail)
- Also, you can request for instructions on printing W-2 documents from the former associate kiosk (up to exactly 18 months from separation)
These facilities make the process of getting these documents not only easy but also quick. Onscreen directions on the website of JCPenney kiosk makes everything just a click away.
JTime for Permanent Employees:
JCPenney kiosk has various advantages for its former as well as permanent and part-time employees. As a permanent or part-time employee, My JTime will help you look into your schedule, your shift of the store.
If there are any changes made in your shift; that can also be found out through My Jtime. It is a significant feature of JCPenney associate kiosk. With a simple login, you can see your store shifts.
After the kiosk login, the JCPenney employees can check their paystub details with a single click. The employees can also find out about the direct deposits and paper checks from the tab.
If there is ‘Check’ written, it means it is a paper check. And when there is Advice written, it means it is a direct deposit.
If in any case, you are unable to access your paystub details, make a call on powerline payroll at 1-888-890-8900.
Other services include:
Through JCPenney associate kiosk, you can also apply for LOA which leaves of absence. While you can also check your previously used LOAs.
JCPPenney Official Social media accounts
You may also visit below informative content related your search query