How to access JCPenney Kiosk to make your work space experiences more convenient
JCPenney Kiosk is a website designed by JCPenney Company. It is specifically designed for the employees of JCP Kiosk. Jtime is an employee management system. With the help of this Associate Kiosk, the life of employees has become easy.
To avoid the hassle, JCPenney Kiosk has become a key to an employee’s life.
When we say easy, it means that the JCPenney Kiosk deals with and addresses many concerns of an employee.
For instance, JCPenney Kiosk helps an employee with his:
- Paycheck stub
- Leave of absense
- W-2 form
JCPenney kiosk JTime Employee Login:
Follow this step by step guide to access your JCPAssociates Kiosk login:
- With the help of any computer system and any device, open jcpassociates.com
- You will get to see a lot of options from arbitration of employment disputes to associate recognition
- Choose Associate Kiosk @ Home from the given options
- After clicking it, you will be redirected to the login page (JCPenney Information Security)
- Enter your user name and password
- Click “login”
- Use “clear” to rewrite your user ID and password
- After login, you will be directly taken to the dashboard of Kiosk
- As an employee, you can check paystubs, jtime, and anything regarding your leave and other details
JCP Former Associate Kiosk:
What is interesting about the JCP associate kiosk is that the former employees of the associate kiosk JCP can also access this website. Even if it has a certain limit of 18 months after the date of termination.
Step by step guide to access former associate kiosk:
- jcp associate website is the key to it all
- Choose and click Former Associate Kiosk
- Enter your user ID and password
User ID must be 9 digits strong. And the password has to be 11 digits long. The password consists of capitalized JCP, birth month (2 digits), birth year (2 digits), with last four digits of SSN that is your social security number.
- 10 is the birth month
- 98 is the two-digit of birth year
- 4567 is your SSN
Ex JCPenney jtime employee login can use this portal to print paystub or to get W-2 or W-2C forms of JCPenney.
How to get a print of a paystub:
- After login in your account, click “My Money”
- On the left, click “Pay”
- Find the check you want to view by clicking anywhere on that line
How to print a copy of W2
- After your login, click “view W-2/W-2C forms”
- Click anywhere on the line with tax year
- If you are in need of a different year, click on “View a Different Tax Year”
How to Reset the JCPenney Kiosk Password
- Now you can easily reset your password:
- First you need to visit the portal of JCPenney associate.
- Second, click on the Associate Kiosk @ Home button.
- Then, click on the link of Forget password.
- After this enter your details.
- Enter your user or employer id, Then enter your email Id.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Then you receive an email for resetting the password.
Reset the jcpassociates login password by following the guidelines in the email.
JCPenney Benefits Center:
JCPenney benefit center is beneficial in addressing employees’ core questions about:
- Healthcare benefits
- Pension or retirement benefits
- Time-off benefits
- Benefits eligibility
- Life insurance along with other insurances.
- Legal help
- Company store discount
- Casual dress /atmosphere
For further updates and for any question about jcpenney benefits call on 1-888-890-8900 from Monday to Friday 8 AM – 8 PM Central Time.
W-2 Support Line:
Call on the support line 1-800-567-9248
- You can request for the reissue of your W-2 documents up to seven years ago (which can arrive by mail)
- Also, you can request for instructions on printing W-2 documents from the former associate kiosk (up to exactly 18 months from separation)
These facilities make the process of getting these documents not only easy but also quick. Onscreen directions on the website of JCPenney kiosk makes everything just a click away.
JTime for Permanent Employees:
JCPenney kiosk has various advantages for its former as well as permanent and part-time employees. Jcpenney employees receive a 25% discount offer.As a permanent or part-time employee, My JTime will help you look into your schedule, your shift of the store.
If there are any changes made in your shift; that can also be found out through My Jtime. It is a significant feature of JCPenney associate kiosk. With a simple login, you can see your store shifts.
After the kiosk login, the JCPenney employees can check their paystub details with a single click. The employees can also find out about the direct deposits and paper checks from the tab.
If there is ‘Check’ written, it means it is a paper check. And when there is Advice written, it means it is a direct deposit.
If in any case, you are unable to access your paystub details, make a call on powerline payroll at 1-888-890-8900.
JCPenney Kiosk Customer Services
Call on this helpline 1-888-890-8900 from Monday to Friday 8 AM – 8 PM Central Time. Through this helpline, you can get many of your queries by just sitting at your home, and making a phone call.
JCPenney address, Phone Numbers and Emails
Further more you may contact us via email or call on given phone numbers which is below
- (888) 879-2641
- (800) 981-8400 Cardmembers in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- (800) 527-4403 Cardmembers Internet Support
Situated at 6501 Legacy Drive in Plano, Texas, the United States.
Other Services Include:
Through JCPenney associate kiosk, you can also apply for LOA which leaves of absence. While you can also check your previously used LOAs.
JCP Meevo Login- Step by Step Guide
JCPenney Meevo login is an online portal designed for JCP employees and its customers. It allows you to access your account on the go, without compromising service quality or security at home – simply by downloading a free app!
Meevos are convenient as they come with all of our services right there in one place: anytime anywhere 365 days per year- 24/7 customer support through email correspondence (including weekends), live chat functionality during business hours & mobile phone assistance outside those times; easy payment processing options via cash register contactlessly scan modes so no need to key anything else than card numbers anymore.
JCP Meevo Login- Complete Guide
JCPenney Official Social Media Accounts
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to use the work number?
Cost for work number is based on the pay date range selected. Additional fees include:
- $125 One time setup fee
- $10 monthly account service fee
- $4.99 monthly security monitoring fee
What is the starting pay for JCPenney?
JCPenney pay by Hourly Rate Depending upon the job title.
for more faqs
You may also visit below informative content related your search query